Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Independence Day!

My latest acquisition right from the land of the beautiful Goddess Quan Yin is a neat pair of embroidered pants.
The highlight of these bell-bottomed pants is the neat and intricate embroidery pattern in bright colours. Am so much in love with these pants that I just hunt for an occasion to flaunt them.
Then I think what better way than to put it up here for your appreciation?
Please feel free to rate it for me..
HOT  ;) ya NOT ???



This post also comes right in time to celebrate Independence Day.


 So wearing an orange from the Tri-colour teamed with Mandarin Pants from China
 I think Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai? :))


I'm wearing: Blue Diamond Lee Cooper Tee, Mandarin Pants, Coral Earrings- Vintage, Rudraksha and orange bead Necklace - Vintage, Ballerinas- Citywalk, Bangles-thrifted

10 comments:

Jidhu Jose said...

really hot

Jidhu Jose said...

really hot

magiceye said...

HOT HOT HOT!!!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!

Dusk said...

Absolutely GARAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love love LOVE these photos Vibz... kya khub lagti ho...

Love the pants, the colours, the ballerinas, your smile, your hair and yes your "Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai" :) pants...pretty much everything!

Happy Bharat Day xo

Rajat said...

definitely hot.. never ever came across something like this

Vibhuti said...

Thankyou Rajat and Jidhu.

@ Dusk: If you were here I would have given you a tight hug for such a BIG compliment. Coming from a fashion goddess like you, I am floating on cloud 9!!!..WIll try to keep up..:D

@ Magic Eye: you got an eye for all good things so I will grab this compliment with both my hands..:D

Tanvi said...

Gorgeous pictures and I love your HAIR!!! .. Of course the pants are HOT! :)

Vibhuti said...

@ Tanvi,
am absolutely thrilled to see you've visited my blog. And your compliments are feathers in my cap!
Thanks a ton Tanvi..:D

ART MEETS FASHION said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ART MEETS FASHION said...

hie vibhuti!! thankx for droppin by ma blog..
luv ur Rudraksha and orange bead Necklace!!
n definately d look iz hot hot!!

Post a Comment