Friday, February 18, 2011

Blogger's Blues

Yes, I accept I have the blogger's BLUEs. I am fighting it. I am trying to bring myself back to posting regularly but I just haven't been able to. Please don't ask me WHY? I was more regular at writing stories and poems over at Klishmaklaver but even that is terribly deficient in this New Year...But refuse to succumb to the circumstances and give up on this passion that brought me some accolades in the last year...
I SHALL BLOG!!!

Heres an attempt at pumping some life back into this deprived blog and renewing my belief in myself once again..




IN blue to fight the Blues...:D



Turquoise Blue Churidar Kurti: BIBA,
Turquoise set in Silver earrings: Vintage
Silver thin entwined bangles: Thrifted
Silver ballet flats: Catwalk

0 comments:

Post a Comment